Résumé du poste
Brickchain’s mission is to flux relationship between people and places and ease transactions to help access, engage and belong.
Brickchain builds on the ground of peer-to-peer technologies to help frame a responsible and inclusive future.
Come be part of a team committed to excellence to make the world a better place, for everyone.
You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and you want to contribute in setting a design-led culture.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our users.
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the product and engineering team.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
- Partner with PMs, engineers, researchers to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch.
- Contribute in framing an innovation and a user-centred design best practices and a design culture.
- Degree in design, interaction design, service design.
- 10y+ experience.
- Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate your design decisions.
- Some experience with front-end programming, to be able to code up a simple web site and/or an application.
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision, not just ‘how it should look’ but ‘what we should build’.
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software.
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work.
Détail de l'offre d'emploi
Offres similaires (7)
alternance – Master (spécialité Design graphique ou/et Design d’interactions). sur 23 novembre 2016 stage
Formateurs design numérique – jeu vidéo et UX design sur 9 septembre 2016 Freelance