Everything is about real time conversation.
Southpigalle is changing the way companies interact with people across touchpoints.
Our eXperience Relationship Management (XRM) solution empowers teams with predictive tools to effectively manage conversational experiences and services.
We are seeking a Software Development Engineer to build and optimize user interfaces and services that Southpigalle customers use to configure and operate production XRM solutions.
We use modern web technologies like Typescript, Angular.js to build highly interactive user interfaces which reduce the complexity of enabling and managing global conversations. We are a team of frontend experts: software engineers, UX designers and design technologists who deliver user interfaces from concept to production.
You are a front-end engineer with industry experience who is passionate about enhancing customer satisfaction and building beautiful interfaces.If developing productive and delightful customer experiences is rewarding, we have the right challenge for you.
You should have a good understanding of building usable, high performance web applications. You will define optimal customer experience and work on developer tools to deliver it.
All of our development is customer-centric, and you should feel strongly not only about building and releasing good software, but about making that software highly reliable to customers around the world.
You should be someone who enjoys working with some of the smartest software engineers in the industry working on best-in-class user interfaces to deliver significant impact for Southpigalle business.
· Design, build and optimize Southpigalle XRM solution
· Define optimal customer experience
· Empower customers to connect their devices to Southpigalle platform and manage complex, multi-layered solutions
· Define UI styling strategies
· Deliver modular web components
· Ensure highest quality software to meet the needs of our customers
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or 4+ years relevant work experience
· 2+ years of web application code design and architecture
· Proficient in 1 or more core languages (e.g. Java, C++, Python, Ruby, and Node.js)
· Proficient in 1 or more version control software platforms (e.g. git, Subversion, Mercurial)
· Ability to convert a design document into a working user interface with no loss in fidelity
· Knowledge of usability principles, cross-browser compatibility, and HTML document architecture
· Passion for creating efficient, scalable, highly usable web interfaces
· Excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies and building compelling web applications and UI
· Work well in teams, respecting and welcoming ideas from partners, business stakeholders, and technical experts
· Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive
· Design expertise and experience with UI and workflow prototyping tools
· Strong web development experience for 3rd party developer use or console work
Southpigalle is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.