Travelaer is an eCommerce software company that enables Airline partners to increase sales and customer loyalty through a differentiated customer experience across all phases of travel. We are located in southern France, in Sophia-Antipolis (the European technology park). Our mission is to revolutionize travel applications by developing innovative world class web, bots and mobile applications and to operate them on behalf of our customers.
At Travelaer, we’re passionate about the travel/airline industry and passionate about software, from its very inception to its scalable and reliable operation. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to developing superior customer experience solutions.
In the context of our growth and new product developments, we are seeking a Head of User Experience who will be responsible for the user experience quality of our products. You will part of our UX team dedicated to creating efficient, effective and delightful product experiences that artfully unify customer needs with business goals. As a lead you also share your in-depth knowledge and expertise as a mentor to other UX designers.
- Supervise all activities of the UX team coach the team members, including eventual external collaborators.
- Help the UX team define, adopt and maintain up-to-date and robust UX design and user research methodologies, documentation standards for internal and external deliveries, as well as libraries and a UI portfolio to support the product vision.
- Work collaboratively with program, product and project managers, to translate product vision and strategy, as well as business needs and requirements into world-class UX solutions, through iterative releases.
- Coordinate and play a supporting role on all the UX research and design phases, from discovery and defining the UX strategy, to the user scenarios, site information architecture and interaction design, to visual design and prototyping for demonstration and testing and developer hand-over documentation.
- Help also with designing
- Adobe Pack
- Minimum 6 years experience as a UX Lead or related position with strong expertise in the travel industry
- Exposure to a range of projects from highly transactional digital experiences to more informational and marketing driven customer touch-points across an ever-growing breadth of devices
- Strong experience with fundamental user-centered, usability and interaction design principles
- Advanced ability to conceive and document solutions through user flows, storyboards, wireframes, personas, prototypes, test cases or written specifications and user stories
- An understanding of target audiences’ needs and goals and an ability to translate those into clear direction for the creative team
- Experience of managing, leading or mentoring a team of UX Designers
- Experience in dealing and negotiating with development team leads for feasibility, efficiency and smooth processes
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent client facing/expert adviser skills
To be a successful Head of Experience, you must be well-rounded design thinker, grounded in logic, structure and process but with a flair for visual and emotional solutions, have an interest in experimentation and an eagerness to deliver quickly.
Come join our great and multicultural team out of our Nice, France office.
Please send us, by mail email@example.com, your CV and a few samples of your work: portfolio, wireframes, UX flows, publications, or whatever represents what you do best.