Everything is about real time conversation.
Southpigalle is changing the way companies interact with people across touchpoints.
Our eXperience Relationship Management (XRM) solution empowers teams with predictive tools to effectively manage conversational experiences and services.
We are seeking a talented and passionate UI Designer to join our growing team, with a primary focus on Southpigalle XRM solution. You will have a strong impact on our business as you shape the way customers interact with us and the mechanisms we use to respond to them. You will work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, executives, and other designers throughout the strategy, design, and development lifecycle.
Southpigalle continues to push the technical boundaries of real-time conversation processing and we are growing our team to support these game changing innovations.
As a member of our Paris design team you will contribute to the product roadmap, drive future concepts, and deliver improvements for the software. Collaboration and product ownership is essential, requiring you to be a great communicator, and successfully present and align with a variety of stakeholders. Additionally, you must be able to work with ambiguity and deliver designs that elevate Southpigalle XRM solution customer experience as a whole.
- 2 years of experience as a graphic designer, user Interface designer
- At least one years of experience working in a collaborative team and directly with developers
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience
- Experience creating prototypes or highly detailed wire-frames and designs for complex web applications
- Ability to work gracefully and have a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Bachelor’s / Master degree in design, graphic design or equivalent professional experience.
- Familiarity with user interface patterns for web
- Strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Strong experience in visual / graphic design
- Experience with UI design for complex workflows and/or for technical end users or domain experts
- Experience with large-scale or cloud-based products
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed
- Experience with or background in visual design
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related UX degree
- Experience acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research)
Southpigalle is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.